We're all aware that maintaining good office hygiene is essential to reducing the spread of viruses while providing a safer environment for staff and clients.
One of the first things we did when COVID-19 became relevant was to make sure that our existing and robust procedures were in line with the Ministry of Health guidelines for general cleaning.
We understand that It's not just about cleaning anymore, it's about the health and safety of your staff and customers. You can trust we take care of your office cleaning needs with the right cleaning procedures and products.
These procedures involve, for example:
- Washing hands thoroughly before and after cleaning
- Cleaning top to bottom
- Cleaning dirty to clean
- Wearing disposable gloves while cleaning
- Using suitable cleaning products when disinfecting high touch surfaces
- Disposing of gloves after cleaning
Now more than ever, we recommend to always include the disinfecting of high touch surfaces as part of your job specification for your site. At CMOS we do not disinfect electronic devices such as phones, keyboards, and laptops.
Products to keep you safe
We use proven cleaning and disinfecting products to fight against COVID-19. When it comes to product choice, our two virus-busting MVPs are:
- Instant Kill: All Kleen disinfectant and cleaner that kills microbes on all hard surfaces including high touch surfaces.
- Proactive Prevention: BioShield®️ 75 application is a microbial shield for all surfaces including fabrics.
Keeping your office safe
We urge our clients to keep in mind what we call “The Big 5 Hygiene Tips” at their places of work:
- Wash your hands regularly
- Maintain social distancing
- Stay at home if you are unwell
- Disinfect high touch surfaces daily
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or a tissue
We are proud to offer a market-leading level of service and as your partners in cleanliness our goal is to take care of your site the right way, right away.